To support their sustainability goals, Morrisons needed a durable and reusable solution for their fresh fish counter pricing displays that could also maintain branding requirements.
- Our client was looking for a new price ticket display solution for their fresh fish counters.
- Price tickets needed to be protected from water and ice as well as being able to clip onto the product display.
- The solution also needed to be black to match the client’s product branding.
A great and agile partner. A problem shared is a problem halved but it often feels like Harrison go a step further to really understand the customer’s problem in detail. Tirelessly striving to perfect and achieve a great outcome, they have built a great relationship with Morrisons.
- We designed and produced a bespoke version of our Spring Grip Card Holder in black to coordinate with the existing display.
- An additional ticket pocket was designed and produced to be used in conjunction and protect the ticket.
- The Ticket Pocket was created to be both durable and protect paper tickets to support the client’s sustainability initiatives.
- Morrisons rolled out 44,000 pieces of the new Clip and Ticket Pocket to all stores nationwide.
- The bespoke Clip and Ticket Pocket solution now successfully aids brand recognition.
- We have reduced Morrisons plastic consumption by 1.1 tonnes each year by offering a multi-use, sustainable solution.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.