Mole Vally Farmers were in need of a standardised sourcing process for shopping trolleys to ensure that branding was consistent throughout their estate for vital customer touchpoints.
- Store managers across Mole Valley sites were taking responsibility for individually sourcing trolleys for each store.
- Branding was not upheld across the estate as equipment was not standardised.
- Costings were much higher than necessary and inconsistent across the business.
- We offered a way to centralise procurement and standardise prices for Mole Valley's shopping trolleys.
- We sourced two variations of high-quality, durable European-made trolleys.
- Both variations, the standard shopper and the flatbed shopping trolley, were uniform and aided brand recognition.
- We now provide Mole Valley with a streamlined process for ordering new and replacement trolleys.
- With no minimum order quantity, Mole Valley can order as many or as few shopping trolleys as required.
- Branding across this initial customer touchpoint is now consistent and reinforced across the estate.
Take the next step
We’re ready to talk through any requirements you have and give support and advice.